Join us to attend the inaugural FiercePharmaMarketing Forum, taking place March 6-7, 2018 in New York City. This newly developed program will feature a holistic approach to pharmaceutical marketing — integrating the traditional with the future of pharmaceutical marketing.
With the expertise of the FiercePharmaMarketing editors, this event is looking to cover a broad spectrum of marketing techniques used by pharmaceutical companies. The program has been curated to showcase how to make big idea topics, such as virtual reality, AI and patient engagement, actionable. Through the use of case studies, the speakers will share their experiences implementing different marketing techniques, which will include digital, branded and unbranded DTC, social media platforms and more.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Identify the secrets to a successful drug launch
- Determine how artificial intelligence can be best used for big opportunities
- Discuss drug pricing in the industry and how drug makers can either publicly grapple with or successfully circumvent the political pricing controversy
- Evaluate how pharmaceutical companies can go beyond regulations to produce creative marketing campaigns
- Understand real practice insights to building a brand through case studies